Sure, Sprint knows all about the new iPhone coming out. They’ve heard about all the millions of phones that are supposed to be sold worldwide. They’re aware how many customers they lose every single quarter for the past year. They’ve decided it’s about time to do something about it.
The Samsung Instinct was reported to be offered for $199, but Sprint has changed the price and brought it down to a very reasonable $129.99 after $100 mail-in rebate.
This move seems to be in direct response to the upcoming iPhone launch; Sprint isn’t going to go down without a hard fight. Who’s going to win?
Needless to say, it should be interesting to watch. I’m interested to see the difference in customer feedback on both devices. It is also exciting to see more people put such sophisticated devices in their hands as the prices keep coming down.
via IntoMobileOutrageous Deal: Samsung Instinct Touch Screen Phone $49.99 + Free Bluetooth Headset. Enter coupon code BDAYACCD4B02552 at checkout.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint Getting Blackberry Curve 8530 As Well
- Sprint Discusses Concerns with AT&T’s Acquisition of T-Mobile, Plans to Fight It
- Sprint launches NextMail Locator for Nextel Direct Connect
- Sprint will offer unlimited data for the iPhone
- True Move seals deal with Apple to sell iPhone 3G in Thailand