A couple weeks ago we at UV made a review of the Dual-SIM Samsung P240 handset, aka the D780 in different markets.
Our review was rather positive, so the phone was granted a special Russian Olympic Team version, plated in gold.
We doubt that our good review had anything to do with it, but we still like the looks of Gold Plated Samsung D780 DuoS Olympic phone better.
As far as limited editions go, the only main difference with this one that we can see is that it is plated in gold. The original version was launched in May of this year and was well received.
Just to remind you, the specs of Samsung D780 DuoS include:
- Triband GSM 900/1800/1900 GPRS/EDGE connectivity
- Two SIM card simultaneous support
- 2.1? 262K color 320×240 px QVGA display
- 2 megapixel camera
- Stereo FM
- Bluetooth 2.0 A2DP
- USB 2.0
- MicroSD memory card slot
- 1200 mAh battery
- Dimensions: 115×49.6×15.7
Olympic Samsung D780 should start shipping right about the time of the opening of the Olympic Games in August.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung D780 DuoS coming
- Samsung S9402 DuoS- a luxury dual SIM card phone
- Samsung D980/D988 – DuoS with touchscreen
- Nokia C3-01 Gold Edition gets unveiled as a budget gold-plated featurephone with 1 GHz processor
- Nokia 6700 classic Gold Edition announced