No, Samsung is not outsourcing people’s eternal destinies to the devil — that we know of, anyway — but it is selling a huge load of cool phones.
Samsung has claimed that in just its first month of availability, it had sold one million Soul U900 phones, an almost unfathomable number.
The phone, which was announced at MWC 2008 in February, has been selling mainly in Europe and already hitting such numbers. Because of this, Samsung hopes to continue using the momentum to launch the phone in Asia and Russia soon.
The Soul U900 is a stylish slider phone featuring HSDPA 7.2 and Terrestrial DMB, with video calling enabled.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Some thoughts and Samsung U900 Soul review
- Cheaper Samsung S7330 Soul pops-up
- Samsung G400 Soul Clamshell to launch at CeBit
- Samsung Soul U900 completes Ultra Edition
- Ladies, Get Some Pink Soul