Just yesterday we reported that Samsung successfully sold Souls to the tune of one million in the first month of production. Naturally we speculated Samsung would use the momentum by expanding to more markets, and they are already coming up with new niche audiences to target: the ladies.
The Soul is coming out in a pink shell, sold exclusively through Phones4U and sold with an Orange contract for free. There is nothing different about the phone other than the color, “striking sugary pink shell”.
Sadly, there are no lipstick dispensers or integrated mirrors.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Pink HTC Wildfire S now available in the UK, free from £15 per month
- HTC 7 Mozart and Nokia N8 show up on Orange UK’s website
- Samsung S5600 launched in the UK via Orange
- Virgin Mobile launches LG Pink Flare to fight against breast cancer
- Pink Nokia Lumia 800 now available in the UK on Orange and T-Mobile, free from £25.54 per month