Surely there has to be some way to make an Apple iPhone and a Mercedes-Benz work together, right? Of course there is, and MB has just introduced it as their newest iPhone-dedicated cradle.
Available now for the Mercedes-Benz C-, E-, CLK-,
CLS-, S-, CL-, SL-, M- and R-Class, MB’s new iPhone cradle should take care of your in-car iPhone integration needs. The new cradle will also be available for the upcoming GLK-Class Mercedes-Benz).
The new iPhone cradle should work without the need for anything other than an MB’s optionally available Media Interface or the ever-dependable iPod Interface Kit. The iPhone itself plugs into the car cradle as into any other, and charges while giving you the ability to make calls and listen to music. It is said that the cradle also increases the signal reception to your iPhone because it uses the car’s antenna as well as the iPhone’s own.
Pricing is set at a VAT-inclusive € 249, and is available for order immediately.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Replace the PC with your cellphone and Sony Ericsson Multimedia Cradle
- Nokia Bluetooth Stereo Headset BH-905 – the best headset ever made?
- iCall for iPhone and iPod Touch to officially allow VoiP calls soon
- Cheap and simple iPhone Nano for your Grandma
- Samsung Serenata F310 phone. It’s patented!