So you heard that Sprint was cutting down the price of the Samsung Instint to $129? Well, it’s already available now.
Yes, it’s going to be $129. And yes, it was probably the $199 iPhone that made Sprint reduce the price.
The Samsung Instinct originally was supposed to go on sale for $199 US, but suddenly Sprint announced that the price will go down to $129. That’s after a $100 mail in rebate, by the way, and with no less than a 2-year contract.
Now for $129, the Samsung Instinct isn’t exactly a hard sell. It features a large touchscreen display, built-in GPS, and EV-DO Rev. A, after all, although it’s not even nearly as advanced as the other touchscreen smartphone it’s getting design cues from.
But if you can’t be bothered to wait for July 11th, the Samsung Instinct ain’t a bad alternative at all.Outrageous Deal: Samsung Instinct Touch Screen Phone $49.99 + Free Bluetooth Headset. Enter coupon code BDAYACCD4B02552 at checkout.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Instinct HD coming to Sprint on September 27?
- Sprint’s Samsung Instinct S30 (Mini) is official
- Samsung SPH-M810 passes the FCC, could be Instinct Mini
- Samsung InstinctQ M900 passes the FCC; Sprint release imminent?
- Sprint’s Samsung Dash M850 in hands-on photo