We love to hear leaks on release dates for new phones, and because we don’t like to disappoint, we have heard reports of the Palm Treo’s brand new entry in its Treo lineup being released on Sprint July 13.
Sprint is definitely working hard to regain its reputation and bring some of the lost customers back into its fold. So far this summer they are doing very well, first with the release of the Samsung Instinct June 20 and now with the Treo 800w.
Ever the source of leaks, HowardForums was the first to reveal the inventory sheet shown below. It suggests that July 13 is the big day, not the 22nd as originally anticipated. Now this is going to be for non-enterprise customers; enterprise palm addicts will be able to purchase the 800w on July 9.
Not only is Sprint making a worthy comeback and becoming a strong contender in the wireless market, Palm has also been making a rather hefty comeback of its own through the popularity of the Centro; can they keep the momentum rolling when the 800w comes out?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint Palm Treo Pro finally coming on March 15 for $199
- CDMA Palm Treo Pro now available from Sprint
- Palm Treo Pro and pink Samsung Instinct from Sprint in January 2009
- Sprint employees starting Palm Pre training – release imminent?
- Palm Treo Pro to be outed by Alltel on March 5