Not that this would be a huge surprise given AT&T’s new love for touchscreen phones, but Boy Genius is reporting that the Samsung Omnia is planning on making a visit to AT&T sometime in Q3.
This nice little phone’s specs include a Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional device with a 5 MP camera with face detection, quad-band EDGE, 3G, WQVGA touch screen, Bluetooth, and either 8GB or 16GB of internal memory, but the specs are subject to change to AT&T’s liking.
On top of that it will have all the AT&T stuff, like Navigator, Music, etc.
If this phone is as loaded as it claims to be, we can’t wait for this one to come stateside!
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Touch Pro3 coming this summer?
- Nokia 5800 XpressMusic (Tube) press pic and specs
- Samsung S5600 and S5230 affordable touchscreen handsets announced
- Motorola EM330 Music Phone Coming to AT&T
- Pantech Sky-branded IM-R300 enters touchscreen smartphone arena