TeliaSonera is finally beginning to reveal some of their plans for the iPhone in anticipation of the launch. From what it looks like, the Swedish carrier of the Apple mobile telephone will offer three different plans.
The plans are nicknamed Imini, Imidi and Imaxi. According to our source, these three different plans do not have any pricing yet, but they will be fixed monthly plans. The iPhone will priced differently for each of these three plans. We assume, as it has been announced in other countries, that the higher rate plans will get the phone for a lower price.
Imini will offer 100 minutes, 100 SMS and 100 MB of data per month. Imidi gives you 250 minutes, 250 SMS and 250 MB of data. Imaxi brings 1000 minutes, 1000 SMS and — you guessed it — 1000 MB of data. Pretty straight-forward plans, indeed.
In addition, these subscriptions will also offer access to TeliaSonera’s WiFi hotspots.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T iPhone Pricing Revealed
- T-Mobile’s Full Monty is the UK’s first true ‘unlimited everything’ plan, available from February 1
- Official iPhone 4 prices for T-Mobile UK unveiled
- Vodafone PAYG iPhone 4 to come with 12 months of free data
- Worldwide pricelist for iPhone 3G plans