I have to say that this is one of the most unique concepts I have seen in a while. Everyone seems to be coming out with ideas for mobile projectors but this is certainly an original twist on the whole thing.
A award-winning design at the “Design the Next LG Phone” contest certainly caught UV’s eye: a mobile projector that projects images on the back of the hand.
Check out the pictures below. When the projector is not in use, it can be placed in your shirt pocket pen-style. Maybe they should even put a pen in it, get the whole dual-use action! No plans for mass production just yet, but you never know.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Tiny mobile projector developed by MDS and SCRAM
- Apple is working on pico-projector for your iPhone, iPad and Mac
- Samsung Style Report packs twin-LCD screens in clamshell form factor
- Motorola Aura Makes CES Appearance
- Samsung MBP200 micro-projector available now in Europe