Due to the increasingly harmful effects of mother nature itself us human beings in the form of natural disasters like earthquakes and tidal waves, a smartphone such as the Tetra T-Pad is an absolute essential.
Packing in a 4-inch touchscreen display, 400 MHz Intel processor, built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, this model will ensure you have uninterrupted telephony, no matter if you get drowned in dust, water, or even shocked. It’s likely that you’ll lose your batteries before this one does, if you know what I mean.
The US military standards reaching T-Pad is capable of “working under pressure” and perform its designated functions even in sub-zero temperatures and other undesirable conditions.
And just how much will this death-defying smartphone cost you exactly? Oh, just a little something that looks like $2,600. I can just see all the excited readers completely losing interest just now. That, my friends, is what you call comedy.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Fast-charging lithium batteries to come in two or three years
- Omron’s Absolute Pressure Sensor will let your smartphone know which floor of a building you are on
- I-O Rocks Out With Tiny Bluetooth Keyboard
- i-mate 810-F – the toughest Windows Mobile 6.1 smartphone ever
- iPad is bringing Lithium-Polymer battery prices down