Sony Ericsson was the first to release a phone that broke the 8 megapixel barrier a little while ago, with its Sony Ericsson C905 model. Now it looks like LG will do the same soon enough with its new model, KC910.
According to an anonymous source, that has allegedly seen the commercial for the new LG KC910, the phone will be released in October and it has an 8 megapixel camera with Xenon Flash. The camera also has a bunch of other features, like face recognition and image stabilization and can record video at 720 x 480 pixels and 30 frames per second.
Until now, LG has released a few 5 megapixel camera models, KU990 Viewty being, probably the best known of them.
The new LG KC910 is also claimed to have a WVGA touchscreen, as well as a brand new user interface. No word on the form factor, but the phone is claimed to be very thin (less than 14 mm) and to have an aluminum casing with a hardened glass display. Sounds like seriously souped up LG Sercret KF750/755, we reviewed earlier.
We can’t wait to see the first spy pics.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson P5i Paris is actually P200? NOT!
- Sony Ericsson K850i – 5 Megapixel Cybershot Surfaces
- Sony Ericsson W595 leaked and spec’d
- Sony Ericsson C905 Cybershot phone specs reveal 8.1 megapixel cam?
- Sony Ericsson S001 for Japan is everything you’d want from a Cyber-shot phone