We here at UV are beginning to notice Virgin Mobile making the headlines a lot lately — whether it be acquiring MVNOs such as Helio, introducing new very affordable unlimited rate plans, or introducing new phones.
The last couple weeks we have been there to keep you posted on the latest goings on in Sir Richard Branson’s mobile department.
Virgin is making headlines today as it introduces a new phone, the Kyocera-made TNT! (Exclamation point part of name, not us screaming). Check out all its clamshell glory.
The TNT! is a very simple entry-level phone with secondary display, speakerphone and basic web access. Not a whole lot to this particular phone, but if all you need is a basic phone that makes calls and the occasional text, score this one for a cool $19.99.
via Engadget Mobile
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Virgin Mobile USA flippingly introduces UTStarcom Sparc
- New LG Phones Come to Light – GD330 and GB125
- Kyocera X-tc and JAX introduced by Virgin Mobile
- Virgin Mobile Canada launches low-end HSPA-capable LG Sway
- LG GB109 – new cheap candybar with FM radio