This morning Vodafone announced details on the New Zealand iPhone launch July 11. More specifically, at 12:01 AM July 11 New Zealand will be the first country to lay eyes on the new touchscreen sensation, but Vodafone said only three stores will be selling it at midnight.
The three stores open at midnight will be:
- 171 Queen Street, Auckland
- 358 Lambton Quay, Wellington
- 681 Colombo Street, Christchurch
The rest of the country will be opening shop at 9:00 AM.
Details on pricing and data plans? Not yet — Vodafone is keeping New Zealand on pins and needles until later in the week, they say. As soon as we know, we will bring that information to you!
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- The world’s first available Windows Phone 7 handset: HTC Trophy, sold by Vodafone New Zealand
- iPhone 3G to Launch 8 AM July 11 in USA
- Worldwide pricelist for iPhone 3G plans
- Rogers gives up, starts offering cheaper iPhone data plan at $30 for 6GB per month
- Telecom Italia and Vodafone Italy’s iPhone 3G will not be carrier- subsidized, pricing nearly tripled