The largest GSM carrier in the nation the Blackberry calls home is gearing up for a great second half of the year. Rogers has released its anticipated roadmap for the Blackberry devices on its horizon.
The first one up is the Blackberry Bold. This 3G smartphone will be available to dealers July 25 and ready for customers on July 29.
Next on the map is the Blackberry Kickstart. The Kickstart is the new clamshell and will be set for launch either mid or late September.
Last but not least is the Blackberry Javelin. The Blackberry Javelin plans on a late November or early December debut. Crackberry mentions the Javelin seems to be the Curve’s replacement, considering Rogers will launch both the Bold and the Javelin.
What about the Blackberry Thunder, guys? Give us some more touchscreen love.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Bold to debut for Rogers Wireless on July 25th
- Blackberry Bold 9700 Now on Rogers; Prices Cut on Other Blackberry Devices
- Rogers to sell BlackBerry Bold for $399 with 3-year contract
- Live BlackBerry Javelin photos taken with BlackBerry Curve
- BlackBerry Kickstart’s official name actually BlackBerry Pearl 8220?