The need for a good quality Bluetooth headset getting you down? Take a minute to see the newest pair to come out of i.Tech’s labs. It’s called the i.Tech i.VoicePRO, and the company says it’s the first headset in the market equipped with dual mics and Bluetooth 2.1.
Also according to them, it has the most advanced noise filtering technology available. Which means it should sound perfect for the times that you have to call someone from under a truck, on an airplane, and while you’re drowning in a raging river.
Kidding aside, the i.VoicePRO is supposedly built to take voice pickup applications and make them easy to access as pie. Not only does the dual mic setup double the rate of voice pickup and clarity, enhanced near-field signal pickup is also enabled, while those from far-field get the cold shoulder.
It is also said to tout “near-perfect” voice recognition tech, as well as automatic volume adjustment and wind resistance.
As of this time’s writing, pricing and availability details have not yet been finalized.
Via Tech 2
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlueAnt Q1 Bluetooth headset launched at CES
- Google Voice web app launched for iPhone, WebOS (video)
- #CES 2010: Bluetrek Concerto headset has Voice Email, Texting and Memo Functionality from Dial2Do
- How to build your own Bluetooth “handgun” headset
- Verizon LG Decoy now official and available for $179.99