The Sony Ericsson Patty is not something that goes well in a sandwich with a coke float at your local McDonalds. No, sir, it’s not part of a burger. It’s actually the codename for a new Walkman phone Sony Ericsson is secretly working on, and which we just have to unveil to you before they even make the official announcement, as usual.
We have seen unofficial spy shots of the said device, and from those we gather it’ll have a 5 megapixel camera and LED flash, which I think is something new for Sony Ericsson’s Walkman line. It’s a Walkman phone, yes, not a Cyber-shot, but with 5 megapixels it’s going to be “great” coming from Sony Ericsson.
No real word yet on when the official announcement or release date, but we have it from a very good source that the Sony Ericsson W902 or “Patty” will be outed alongside the also recently rumored Sony Ericsson W595 on July 22nd. Hopefully, by then we’ll have enough info to give you a detailed first look at these phones, but until that day we wait. Let’s see what Sony Ericsson has in store.
Via My SE Blog
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New Sony Ericsson Walkman Phone (Shinobu?) Slider Coming Soon
- Sony Ericsson W302 “Feng” leaked
- Sony Ericsson K660i, SE W890 and 380 Walkman coming on Nov. 6th. Sony Ericsson P5i and M610i Lizy smartphones… Who knows? Nov. 15th, maybe?
- Sony Ericsson W890 Walkman Phone announced
- Sony Ericsson W305 Yao for an early 2009 launch?