Now we have even more evidence of an upcoming launch, in the form of leaked photos of what is supposedly going to be the Sony Ericsson W302, currently bearing the codename “Feng”. Rumors say this phone will be announced on July 22nd as well.
The Sony Ericsson W302 Feng seems to be a Walkman branded S302, featuring a 2-megapixel cam with autofocus, 176 x 220 pixel display and Sony Ericsson’s A2 software platform.
Basically, this is just another simple phone for the masses, so we’re not as eager to play with it as with the touchy-touchy still unseen Xperia X1. But for every other consumer out there on the lookout for something new, this’d probably serve just right.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson W902 gets nicknamed Patty, to be announced with W595 on July 22nd
- Sony Ericsson Rachael’s Android UI demoed on video
- Unlocked Sony Ericsson W995a to hit the US for $600
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 will get Android 2.1 this year
- Sony Ericsson R300 & R306 radio phones review