Still on the lookout for a dashing new Bluetooth headset? Need two? The Motorola H780 might just be the one that you’re looking for.
As is the trend these days, the Motorola H780 looks very sleek with its metallic outer casing. Featuring CrystalTalk technology which effectively lessens ambient noise, you’ll be able to carry on your wireless conversations hassle-free.
Other features of the Motorola H780 are dual-system noise and echo, as well as multipoint tech that allows it to connect to two mobile phones at the same time. Perfect for those who carry more than one phone with them and expect calls from either one all day.
Battery life is billed at 7 hours for talk time and 200 hours for standby. That should suit most people. No word yet on pricing or availability.
Via JAMP Blog
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Endeavor HX1 Bluetooth headset with bone conduction technology announced
- BlueAnt Q1 Bluetooth headset launched at CES
- UK: Vodafone 155 arrives for those with limited dexterity, bad vision or hearing, costs just £25
- BlueAnt intros rugged T1 Bluetooth headset, Q1 Android app (video)
- Motorola Blend ic402 – another Nextel iDen/Sprint CDMA cellphone