While Apple sells 1 million iPhone 3G units and 10 million app store downloads over the next weekend again, what could you be doing at home? If you’ve run out of ideas, here’s one. How about you build your own Bluetooth headset?
And not just any Bluetooth headset, but a Bluetooth handun headset. You know, a BT headset that’s shaped like a rifle, but is actually that, a BT headset?
If for some reason you find this mod interesting, just make sure you have ample amount of time in your hands, and a bit of patience.
Ready your Jabra Bluetooth headset for disassembly, and be prepared to get creative. Full instructions are available at the link below.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlueAnt intros rugged T1 Bluetooth headset, Q1 Android app (video)
- Motorola’s PR site: Hacked or promoting porn?
- First Hands-On With the Pantech Link (photos and video)
- Samsung Link QWERTY smartphone to hit Bell Canada
- Wirelessly ride in style with Motorola H620 and H560 Bluetooth headsets