Ah, luxury. The most prominent symbol of which these days appears to be, if not diamonds, 24 k’s of gold. And how are mere mortals to resist when that golden mixture gets poured on to one of the latest and greatest (albeit petite) QWERTY smartphones to come out of Nokia’s labs? Surely no one…
That’s why Goldstriker is now offering the Nokia E71 in its 24ct Gold Edition for only $1,100. I’m sure someone out there will find this “worth it.”
Or is it? The Nokia E71 is wrapped in a fine metallic casing by default, which does a great job at reflecting the light, making it look expensive, and yet avoid any scratches.
But for those who want to experience (or at least show people that they do) the “finer things” in life, the Nokia E71 24ct Gold Edition just might be the one for you.For best Nokia E71 deals in U.K. click here!
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- The world’s most luxurious iPhone collection launched by Swiss company Golden Dreams
- Nokia 6700 classic Gold Edition announced
- Nokia C3-01 Gold Edition gets unveiled as a budget gold-plated featurephone with 1 GHz processor
- Nokia N97 mini Gold Edition unveiled, costs $850
- Samsung U600 Black Gold Limited Edition