Opera knows just how much you are eagerly awaiting the release of Opera Mobile 9.5. That’s why they have given notice as to why they still haven’t released it, eventhough it was already scheduled to be released today.
The reason, according to a post from the Opera Mobile blog, are a few final bugs that their team would rather have fixed before delivering than have let the users suffer.
So the new release date is now on July 17th, two days later the original scheduled date. Of course, we are now all entitled to complain if ever anything goes wrong because of this delay, right?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Opera Mini 6.1 and Opera Mobile 11.1 launched with auto-complete and auto-suggest features
- Opera 9.5 Mobile beta is out
- Opera Mobile 9.5 Coming July 15
- No Opera Mobile 9.5 for Symbian next week. Only WM users happy
- Opera Mobile for Android will be available “within a month”