In a form factor that greatly defies what seems to be the “in” thing these days, the LG KS360 sets its foot in Europe. Availability in Asia and Latin America is soon to follow.
The LG KS360 is also called the “Messenger Phone” apparently because LG wants young and hip people to type away on its keyboard like it’s going out of style. And I can’t say I’d be surprised if that’s exactly what happens.
The LG KS360 also features a 2.4-inch TFT 240 x 320 pixel screen, 2 megapixel camera with fixed focus/video recording, and a unique cross-like navigational pad.
It’s got a triband GSM GPRS/EDGE antenna, as well as a built-in FM radio, Bluetooth, 15MB of internal memory and microSD card support.
No word yet on pricing.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T’s fall WP7 lineup revealed: HTC Titan, Samsung Focus S, and Samsung Focus Flash
- Panasonic P706ie headed for NTT DoCoMo in Japan
- Rogers Samsung Focus WP7 only $69.99 at Best Buy until February 3
- Greetings to the Cool G108 Watch Phone
- LG KU800 Chocolate 3G launched in Asia