Already out in Germany for a good few months, LG is said to be planning to release its DVB-T clamshell phone, the HB620T in Taiwan.
Certain insider sources say that the LG HB620T could be making its way into the Taiwan market some time during Q3 2008, which is this quarter.
Aside from supporting DVB-T signals for free-to-air TV broadcasts, the LG HB620T also rocks 3.5G, and of course it has a great viewing screen to take advantage of the DVB-T technology.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Taiwan moves one step closer to WiMAX commercial operations
- FCC Chairman Kevin Martin wants to allow the use of portable devices on white spaces
- Nokia 5800 XpressMusic launched in Taiwan for $446
- Foxconn to ship up to 24 million units of Apple’s iPhone 4G in 2010, says DigiTimes Research
- Motorola Xoom will still be produced beyond Q2, despite rumors to the contrary