Samsung has just recently announced the Samsung M150, and from the spec sheet I can’t say that there’s anything particularly sweet about this new candybar type phone.
It’s a phone that features very basic things in a mobile phone: 1.77-inch color LCD screen, FM radio, Bluetooth, built-in music player, 20MB internal memory, VGA camera and dual-band antenna.
3G is a no-no for this phone as it only supports GPRS, and it’ll come in five different colors: Light Gray, Charcoal Gray, Pure White, Lavender Pink, nd aIce Blue.
Availability is expected some time in August, starting at Germany, with Europe, Southwest Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa and Asia soon to follow. No details yet on pricing.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Titanium gray Samsung Galaxy S III gets snapped in the wild as it heads to T-Mobile
- LG sold 5 million Viewty phones; new colors unveiled
- Samsung 707SC II coming to U.S. soon
- Samsung Galaxy Note II and Galaxy S III Mini to get new colors soon?
- LG Viewty in White, HTC Diamond in 7 new colors