First, you’re going to need an iPhone 3G that’s been jailbroken, and two things called 3Proxy and Terminal, plus a laptop of course.
To jailbreak your iPhone use the recently released PwnageTool for Macs. Then when you’re finished with the jailbreak, dig through Cydia to install 3Proxy and Terminal on the iPhone.
There’s a very detailed step-by-step how-to written on Nate True’s blog, so I won’t serve any spoilers and advise you to check that out instead.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Activate, Jailbreak and Unlock first-gen iPhones with step-by-step guide for Windows
- iPhone 3G S purplera1n jailbreak released and available for download
- Untethered iOS 5.0.1 jailbreak now available for all devices except the iPad 2 and iPhone 4S
- iPhone 4 jailbroken and unlocked. For real.
- iOS 6 already jailbroken on three devices