The 5-megapixel Kodak camera supplemented Motorola ZN5 will be coming to T-Mobile in Q4 2008. The ZN5 is only one of a few new phones to be added to T-Mobile’s handset lineup.
As mentioned in earlier reports, the Motorola ZN5 will have features like Wi-Fi, 3.5mm headphone jack, TV-out feature and UMA support. Other than that it runs on the Montavista Linux 2.6.1 operating system, and has a 500MHz processor to take care of your computing needs.
It’s lack of 3G is definitely a deal-breaker for some, but if you care more about how sharp your cameraphone photos come out, then this is quite the right phone for your. And since the Motorola ZN5 is only the first to come out in Motorola’s new Zine multimedia lineup, you can expect to see much better models to be released in the future.
Via Cellphone Signal
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola finally officializes Motorola ZN5 with Wi-Fi, 5MP Kodak camera
- Foxconn knew about Samsung’s plan to invest in Sharp. Foxconn-Samsung partnership in the making?
- Samsung buys 3% stake in Sharp for $111 million, secures LCD screen supply
- Nokia E75 live pics leaked, again
- Sharp Galapagos 7-inch Android Tablet passes FCC