It could be that SE is trying very very hard to keep insider info about the Xperia X1 (and other phones models of its kind), well, on the inside, but word on the street is that it will be launched by the wireless carrier “3″ some time in November. That would be nearly two months after the device’s official launch, if current rumors hold true.
There’s not much detail about the Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 launch on “3″, but it is said that the phone will be made available with a contract that goes for only £30/month. Considering the Xperia X1′s features, that could be an attractive price point to some.
The Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 is a PDA with Windows Mobile as its operating system instead of the usual Symbian UIQ currently being used on other SE smartphones, but it’s surprisingly adept at multimedia and has matching good looks to boot.
So if you demand a 3-inch stylus-based WVGA touchscreen, slide-out QWERTY keyboard, 3G with HSDPA and Wi-Fi on your handheld computer, then the Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 should brighten your day.
Via Tech DigestFor best Sony Ericsson Xperia X1 deals in U.K click here!
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- #MWC10: Sony Ericsson Vivaz Pro, Xperia X10 Mini and X10 Mini Pro (video)
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 to be launched by AT&T in the coming weeks
- Sony Ericsson to ditch Windows Mobile, prepare Android and Symbian smartphones for 2010
- #MWC10. Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 Mini and X10 Pro. First impressions, hands-on video
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X2 confirmed by Skyhook CEO?