LG KF300 Wine phone launched in Japan and Europe
Mobile phone users who frequently squint at the screens of their phones will be glad to learn that LG has just launched the LG-KF300 (a.k.a. Wine Phone) to serve exactly what they need.
It comes with relatively large screen displays that allow for better viewing of users from its target market, which is individuals aged 30-40 years old.
The full spec sheet of the LG-KF300 reads:
- Tri-Band GSM/GPRS/ EDGE
- Main display (inside): 2.2? TFT, 240×320 px, 262K color
- External display: 1.3?, TFT, 128×160px, 262K color
- 2Mpx camera with autofocus
- 10 Mb internal memory,
- microSD memory card slot
- Bluetooth: 2.0, USB: v1.1 (Mass Storage)
- Audio: MP3/AAC/AAC+/AAC++/WMA
- Video: MPEG4/H.263
- Internet: WAP 2.0 / xHTML
- Battery: Li-Ion 800 ??/?
- Flash UI, Vector Font, FM Radio
- Dimensions 98.8 x 49.5 x 16.2 mm
Launched in Japan and Europe simultaneously, the LG KF-300 comes in a clamshell form factor with features that are typical for any current-gen mobile phones: camera with image capture and video recording technology, frequently used application hotkeys and basic PIM functionalities.