This weekend Blackberry reported delays for both Rogers and AT&T, and Telstra announced the anticipated launch date on its network.
The Rogers delay is rather negligible, as it was delayed from July 25 to July 29, tomorrow’s date. AT&T, on the other hand, was originally expecting the Bold to be released in mid-July, then pushed it back to mid-August and now will not be seeing it hit stores until around September 1.
The most recent story just hit Engadget Mobile this morning; Telstra has announced the Bold will be released in Australia near the end of September, and will be available for free to its business customers.
Just be patient for a little longer, folks. The time is fast approaching for the latest Blackberry droolfest to begin!
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Bold to debut for Rogers Wireless on July 25th
- Blackberry Bold to Sell on Rogers for $299?
- Rogers Blackberry Roadmap Updated
- Telstra announces the BlackBerry Bold 9700 for Australia
- BlackBerry 9000 Named BlackBerry Bold?