A trio of new Walkman phones have just been announced by Sony Ericsson, but rumor has it that the mobile phone company will have even more things to announce within the next few weeks.
This rumor is supposedly sourced from a trust-worthy source by the guys over at MobileCowboys.com, who either cannot or shouldn’t not say exactly what SE will announce in two weeks time.
Will it be another set of new Walkmans (*yawn*)? A new line of Bluetooth speakers (*yaaaaaawn*)? The release date of the PSP phone (that’s more like it!)? I guess we’ll never know.
Well, we might know after the span of two weeks has passed, but at this point all this is just rumor and speculation. Whatever it is, let’s just hope it’s something worthy of all our time hypothesizing.
Via Mobile Cowboys
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Cheap Nokia X2 announced, will be launched in India first
- iPhone 5 lands in September, German carrier says
- LG Rumor2 officially announced by Sprint; priced at $50 on contract
- AT&T’s HTC Puccini Android Honeycomb tablet pictured again
- Nokia Lumia 730 to be launched soon with 8 MP camera, LTE, and Windows Phone Tango, rumor says