Sony’s at it again. First the big announcement July 22 on the trio of new Walkman phones, to be followed by another big announcement two weeks from now. Now we are hearing rumors that a G705 slider will be revealed at that meeting.
SE4m is featuring pictures of the G705 in Arabic, leading us to believe it may be geared for a release in that region first.
This phone supposedly will include GPS, 3.2 MP camera, 128 MB of internal memory and a slot for external memory. No 3.5 mm jack on this particular phone from what we can tell.
Will this be the phone released at Sony Ericsson’s next press event? Hard to say, but enjoy the pictures for now.
via Gadgetell, photos courtesy SE4m
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola EM330 Music Phone Coming to AT&T
- Sony Ericsson has Announcement Planned Tomorrow
- Motorola ROKR E8 gets official
- Want a Home iPhone? Try the Orby
- Motorola unveils the MOTO W403 – new basic clamshell