The shiny, sliding LG KF390 has just been announced by Telstra as the newest additon to their Blue Tick range of Next G™ handsets. Having been awarded the Blue Tick title, Telstra is basically recommending the LG KF390 as a phone that’s great for handheld use in rural and regional coverage areas.
The LG KF390 supports super fast 7.2 Mbps HSDPA networks, and can also receive a signal boost by connecting to an external antenna, either in the form of a patch lead or a directly-coupled car kit. Other than that it’s a run-of-the-mill phone by today’s standards, which means it’s not such a slouch in multimedia either.
The LG KF390 features with a 2 megapixel main camera, large tactile keys, built-in speakerphone and Bluetooth connectivity. It’s going to be a fast phone when it comes to data, but with the current price plans, it looks like it’ll burn your wallet just as fast.
It will be sold with a suggested retail price of $559 starting August 4th in selected Telstra shops and dealers, while it will also be available under a $30 plan over 24-months from August 18th.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC HD7 will become available from Telstra in Australia on March 29
- HTC Wildfire S may be launched by Telstra on prepaid next month
- Palm Pre to hit Australia in August via Telstra
- Samsung Galaxy S II, Motorola Xoom headed to Telstra Australia
- Blackberry Bold Delayed in US, Announced in Australia