We are just barely finishing up the excitement of playing around with a brand new iPhone, which means it’s time to get ready for the rumor mills for version 3. That’s correct, we have been hearing rumors all weekend about the concept of an iPhone Nano in time for Christmas.
The rumors apparently started at Daily Mail, based out of the UK. They are reporting that we can expect a $300 pre-paid Nano on O2′s network by December.
Nobody even knows if they hold any ground. Frankly, this isn’t the first time we’ve heard these rumors and probably won’t be the last. Apple is so tight on secrecy that if it were true we probably wouldn’t know for sure until close to release time. It will be interesting to see what happens to the rumor this time; will it stick around or go away?
We want your comments on this. Does the concept of a smaller iPhone interest you? Let us know why or why not. I personally am not so interested mainly because I prefer the larger touchscreen.
It would involve a huge change in design to pull off a Nano. According to the Daily Mail, it was suggested the Nano phone would have a touch wheel on the back and display on the front so that numbers would be dialed from behind.
via Daily Mail
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Entire line of iPhone nano cases showcased online
- Vaja turns into yet another iPhone nano case maker
- Chip orders for low-cost entry-level iPhone Nano to be made in March, device could be launched in June: report
- Case manufacturer gives further hints on an iPhone nano
- iPhone Nano to be launched in June, with home key on the side?