Movistar Chile has revealed that it can now put the BlackBerry Bold into the hands of very eager customers, for a price that will almost surely send chills down your business-oriented spine.
In the BlackBerry Bold’s page from Movistar Chile’s web site, the shiny new BlackBerry is seen with a red banner drawn across its handsome face, and on it is written “FIRST ONES IN THE WORLD.” Proud and true.
But now your excitement will wane and turn into puzzlement as the local list price is 299,990 Chilean Pesos, which translates to about $588 USD. Well, to own this business phone, at least you don’t have to sell the business itself. And that’s a good thing.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Bold coming to NTT DoCoMo in Japan next year
- Gresso Luxor World Time unveiled as the world’s first phone with world time function
- ZTE Light Pro 7-inch Android Froyo tablet launches in Spain
- iPhone heading to Spain through Movistar
- AT&T finally brings the BlackBerry Bold: $299 starting November 4