A new model in the Samsung i-series made its pictorial debut today as some crystal-clear images of this new candybar phone came out of the woodwork. The last i-series phone to come out was the i8510 Innov8, just a couple weeks ago.
While the i-series has until this point been more business oriented, this new Symbian phone does not look as though it’s designed specifically for business. Rather, it is more multimedia-centered.
We don’t have a list of official specs yet, but from appearances in the photos it will feature a 5.0 MP camera with flash, an optical mouse, music player and external memory, as well as bluetooth and a stereo FM radio. No word on if it will feature GPS at this point but we would be rather surprised if it does not.
So, with such good images of the device available, we anticipate the launch is drawing near. As always we will keep you posted on any updates we hear in the rumor mill.
What first impressions do you have of the i7110? Leave a comment and let us know!
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia changes its naming conventions again. Gets back to pure numbers
- iPhone 3G can’t be used as modem, says AT&T
- Motorola i897 Amphora (Ferrari branded) and WX415 Heartland coming soon
- First spy shots of Motorola Q11 – a BlackBerry Bold competitor?
- Motorola i9 official pics surface – a release should follow soon