Once your iPhone is unlocked, you can use it with any other mobile network you prefer. And this is exactly what Brando’s iPhone and iPhone 3G SIM card unlocking tool lets you do. At least, that’s what we’ve been told.
All you have to do is just insert the special SIM card into your iPhone or iPhone 3G’s SIM card slot and it will automagically become unlocked.
However, it’s worth noting that this method has not yet been fully tested to work on all mobile networks, so you might want to think about it a bit before pressing that “Buy Now” button.
Once you’ve finally made up your mind, though, you can buy it through Brando’s web site at $30. We wish you luck!
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Brando’s Super Grip for iPhone
- Apple now sells unlocked iPhone 4 starting at $649
- iPhone 3G unlocked with old SIM card method
- Unlocked iPhone 5 now available in the US, priced from $649
- Unlocked iPhone 4S available now at Apple USA