Size zero is no more the competitive term in the buzzing fashion crazy globe but even the mobile companies are trying to attain their own size zero.
Now joining the bandwagon of slim phones is Sony Ericsson which just now announced the 10mm thick Sony Ericsson T700 handset.
Although the first glimpse of the SE T700 might not give it that attractive look, it is said to be built on the features of the popular T610 and that might give the critics some positive vibes.
A 2” TFT display, 3.2 mega pixel camera, 512 MB memory card (with expansion options), and the usual high quality sound system are some more add-ons for the upcoming phone. T700 boasts of latest technologies like: GPRS, EGDE, GSM, HSDPA, UMTS etc. and will be available in Black on Silver, Black on Red and Shining Silver colors by the start of Q4 of 2008.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New Color for the Sony Ericsson S500, W580
- Sony Ericsson W760a released by AT&T, $129.99 with a contract
- Sony Ericsson K660 and W580 dished out in new colors
- New Sony Xperia S color (dark silver) officially coming soon
- Sony Ericsson W760 gets more expensive MTV Edition