Are you one of the daily Google Translate users who would read blogs in various languages so as to find the best news for his blog? And, are you an iPhone user addict?
Google now has Google Translate for iPhone so that you can be the next best blogger who blogs only from iPhone. Google Translate for iPhone uses client side data store (so that you get quick downloads in case you want older translations over and over again), it is optimized for speed, and supports all the Google Translate languages that the web version includes. And as is the case with other Google apps, it’s free!
You must contact your service provider for download charges. To access Google Translate you will have to visit translate.google.com from your browser.
If you are visiting Beijing for the Olympics or any other country for your holidays then I am sure that facing unknown languages will now not be a problem for you. Similarly, you will be able to read your favorite blogs anytime on your palm even if they are written in German. Gear up, its time to translate everything!
[via Google Mobile Blog]
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Google Translate iPhone app available now in App Store
- Google Translate for Android updated, now speaks translations in 24 languages
- Google Goggles 1.1 for Android features text translation
- Faster Google Search for S60 Devices now for 8 Countries
- Google Translate for animals Android app lets your pig say “I’m hungry”