If someone will ever make a future horror movie that involves cellphones, the Motorola i365 would make for a great lead actor. Just look at it, and feel the sheer terror as it looks you back in the eye!
Seriously though, this one looks like it came straight out of 1995 or something, but in fairness to Motorola, phones from its iDEN range aren’t really meant to be all about fashion in the first place. The Motorola i365 is an update to the old Motorola i355.
According to documents found on the FCC’s web site, this new model will include push-to-talk features and push-to-view services, as well as Bluetooth connectivity and GPS.
Currently, Motorola is mum about this newly unearthed phone, and no carrier has dared to admit that they will carry it. It is reported to be compatible with Sprint’s iDEN network, though, so that’s one possibility. Expect to hear more news about this rugged iDEN phone as it hits.
Via Phone Scoop
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola i856 iDEN phone leaked; should be released in Q3 2009
- Sprint’s Motorola i1 announced as the first PTT Android smartphone
- Motorola i940 iDEN Android phone announced. Available now in Brazil
- Motorola i465 press photo leaked
- Motorola VE465, ZN300, QA4 and VE66 Lux get semi-official