The HTC Touch Diamond is about to receive an update. No, it has absolutely nothing to do with the software, and very little with hardware. So what is it? Actually, just a color refresh.
Well, I’m not sure if you would call the addition of red for the HTC Touch Diamond’s color choices a “color refresh,” but a set of red HTC Touch Diamond promo pictures have been spotted recently to prove that this just might happen.
The black HTC Touch Diamond looks fine as it is, but I have to say the red actually looks quite nice on it as well. It’s a bit like seeing Iron Man outfit his gold costume with highlights of scarlet hue the first time that he dawned it. If anything, this should prove to be an OK design improvement. Plus, choice is better, right?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Gresso Lady Gold and Ultramarine Gold phones launched
- IFA 2007 report: LG KE970 Shine Gold
- #MWC09: HTC Touch Diamond2 preview video
- HTC Touch Diamond2 announced for India
- $5,500 Gresso Lady Diamond phone announced