The mighty Palm’s Treo Pro is finally official
Hurray! Everyone has been eagerly waiting for the official word from Palm about the launch of Treo Pro after all the image leaks and of course the video leak. Finally, your wait is over with Palm officially announcing the sexy and the bulky smartphone, the Treo Pro.
The unlocked Treo Pro is being sold for $549 in States and €399 in U.K. when you purchase it through Vodafone and O2 while Telstra will be responsible for its sale in Australia. The Window’s Mobile is all set to bring in new and productive addons for your table.
Various specifications of Palm Treo Pro are:
- Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional operating system
- 2 megapixel camera
- Bluetooth 2.0
- GPRS/EDGE/WCDMA/HSDPA/WiFi enabled
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz and UMTS 850/1900/2100MHz bands
- POP3/IMAP/SMTP email services
- 100MB internal, microSDHC card slot for memory upgrade upto whopping 32 GB
- 256MB ROM and 128MB RAM
- 400MHz processor
- SMS/MMS/IM messaging
- Estimated 10.5 days standby time and 5 hours talk time (3G/GSM)
- Video record and playback
- Size is 114.3mm x 61mm x 12.7mm (4.5″ x 2.4″ x .5″)
- 320 x 320 touchscreen display, color TFT touchscreen
- Weight: 133.2g (4.7oz)
- 3.5mm headphone jack
The unlocked phone should be available in the fall of this year. Get ready for the latest buzz from Palm, the Treo Pro.
And if you are interested to see Treo Pro creators raving about their newest gadget, you can enjoy this 4 minute long Palm Treo Pro promotional video: