Everyone knew that TM506 clamshell was in the pipeline and as expected it is now official. The design and features of the phone clearly state that it is made for the cheap low to the mid-range market. Luxury lovers need to look for other handsets of Sony.
TM506 flip phone will be the first handset by Sony Ericsson which will support T-Mobile’s 3G network on AWS spectrum (1700/2100). It has a 2 megapixel camera, and features which most phones have.
Specifications for Sony Ericsson TM506 are as follows:
- 94mm x 48.3mm x 17.8mm (3.7″ x 1.9″ x 0.7″) in size.
- 99.8g (3.5oz) in weight.
- 2 megapixel camera.
- Video record and playback.
- 320×240 pixel TFT Color QVGA display.
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz UMTS 1700/2100MHz bands.
- 9.5/3.5 hours talk time (GSM/3G) with 10.4 days standby time.
- Bluetooth 2.0 with A2DP support for stereo headsets.
- Sony Ericsson’s Media Center which allows you to easily manage your photos and videos.
- aGPS Built-in with TeleNav’s Navigator navigation software from T-Mobile so that you stay on right path.
- Mobile Backup (T-Mobile Address Book)
Prices haven’t been revealed yet and it looks like we will have to wait before we know the exact range for this phone.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson W760 gets more expensive MTV Edition
- 8 megapixel Sony Ericsson C905 gets handled for the first time and previewed
- Sony Ericsson W595 leaked and spec’d
- Affordable Sony Ericsson W610 Walkman Phone
- Sony Ericsson might go crazy with a 12 MP camera phone