Remember how we first told you that there might be a red HTC Touch Diamond headed for Sprint some time in the future? Well, it looks like this time could be sooner than we think. Turns out, the HTC Touch Diamond will indeed be coming to Sprint in a red shade no later than Thursday, August 28th.
Sprint will make the Touch Diamond available with a 2-year contract as well as a standalone handset. With a contract, it’ll set prospective buyers back $299 US, while $549 is its full-on selling price. Quite a little pricey, if you ask us, considering that there are many recent smartphones selling for under $200.
Also worthy of note is the inclusion of a larger capacity 1,350mAh battery, which of course boosts the battery life ever so slightly, and is a good thing. Not sure if the built-in 4GB of memory and WinMo will be enough to tide users over, though.
In any case, curious buyers have at least two days to decide, after which it’s time to either break the bank, or look elsewhere.
Via Phone Arena
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint officially launches the HTC Touch Pro. October 26 will see it in stores
- Verizon Touch Diamond Geared for April 10 Release
- HTC Touch Diamond, HTC Touch Pro (Raphael) and HTC Touch Dual Pro coming
- HTC Touch Diamond is here
- Verizon Touch Diamond Confirmed for Release Tomorrow