Not exactly sure who’s excited about this, but apparently the Motorola Blaze ZN4 and Rapture VU30 have been leaked and are now exposed in all their live glory. Pictured here are the two said handsets which, although bearing quite similar designs, are going to be offered to slightly different markets.
If you recall we unearthed the first traces of the Motorola Blaze several weeks back, and here it looks exactly the same as we first saw it. What’s new here is the Motorola Rapture VU30, dressed in a dark shade of blue. It’s a CDMA dual-band handset with a 2 megapixel camera and support for MP3 music files.
The Motorola Rapture VU30′s specs are typical for most handsets being released nowadays, however it also packs in a surprising feature – Assisted GPS. Well, surprising for a Motorola.
Also captured in a live picture here is the Motorola Blaze ZN4, which other than looking like a cross between a PEBL, MING, and RAZR, manages to cram in a Haptic feedback-enhanced touchscreen, EVDO Rev. A, GPS, and Mobile TV.
The Rapture VU30 is rumored to be scheduled for a release on September 9th, while the Blaze ZN4 should start shipping before the end of next month. Of course, it wouldn’t hurt Motorola delivered both handsets sooner, though. No pricing is confirmed for either handset yet.
Via Phone Arena
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Will Motorola Blaze be Next iPhone Contender?
- Android Motorola Ming MT820 emerges in live pics
- Motorola Krave ZN4, the clear flip touch phone, outed by Verizon
- Verizon launches a trio of Moto products: Motorola Rapture VU30, MOTO VU204 and MOTOPURE H15
- Three network connectivity on Motorola Ming 2 A1800? Dual Sims and CDMA option say so!