The mobile community did welcome the RAZR and ROKR designs by Motorola but we are not sure if you will appreciate an old-school stub antenna with the newly leaked Motorola i776. The phone targets the mid-range market but the antenna will surely force buyers to think twice before they invest their money on it.
Target has revealed the complete product page for Boost’s Motorola i776. The page claims the phone to be available in stores (not available online) but we are not sure if you will actually find one somewhere as Boost hasn’t officially announced the phone yet.
Motorola i776 is a prepaid handset for Sprint’s Boost division with following features:
- Built-in GPS receiver.
- 3.5 hours of talk time and 84 hours of Standby Time.
- 600 contact capacity.
- Built-in Bluetooth.
- i776 can be used as wireless modem due to its miniUSB port.
- Flip style.
[via Phone News]
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint’s Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch headed to Boost Mobile
- Motorola i776 released on Sprint and Boost Mobile
- Motorola Razr Maxx will be out in the UK on May 18
- Motorola RAZR3/Ruby canceled
- Motorola Stature i9 announced, Sprint and Boost will release it soon