Verizon launches Titanium LG Voyager with support for V CAST Music with Rhapsody and Visual Voicemail
Good as the current design and choice of construction materials for the LG Voyager is, Verizon Wireless has decided it will look far better in Titanium form, with support for their V CAST Music with Rhapsody service as well as Visual Voicemail.
There won’t be any other major revisions aside from this slight change in its outward appearance though, as even Verizon admits that about the only difference of the Titanium version over the old one is that it is coated in a lustrous titanium finish as opposed to plain black.
The LG Voyager in Titanium will be available for $149.99 with a 2-year contract after a $50 mail-in rebate. And as with the Verizon Blitz, the V CAST Music with Rhapsody service will still be a separate purchase, costing $14.99 per month.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Wireless and Rhapsody team up for unlimited MP3s at $15 a month
- LG Rhapsody LB3300 Music Phone
- Verizon’s Blitz now available for $70 with 2-year contract
- Samsung Renown’s launch and availability date on Verizon revealed
- LG VX8360 released by Verizon, $49.99 on contract