Only some days ago, we told you about T-Mobile’s android powered HTC Dream got approved by FCC and this time there is official mockup of the phone displaying an all-angles view of the upcoming device. The phone which is slimmer than iPhone 3G, is not much different from already released prototype drawings. Only way in which it differs from prototype is that there is a slight curvature at the bottom of the device.
The layout also pinpoints the final design of the five-row QWERTY keyboard with nicely spaced keys, as well as both the “home” button and “menu” button alongside the trackball at the bottom. An important revelation of the design is that both Android OS logo as well as a “with Google” logo are prominently placed on the back of the device.
via – slashphone
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Google Phone (Nexus One) appears in lots of photos
- Nokia Windows Phone 8 (or 7.8) prototype purportedly leaks in China
- New Motorola Atrix with 8MP camera and 1080p video recording coming to AT&T?
- Sony LT29i Hayabusa (international Xperia GX) smiles for the camera in leaked pictures
- #MWC10: Google Goggles to feature instant translation capabilities