Eager to put your grubby, business card-smelling hands on the Nokia E66 NAM? Well, you’re in luck, because we hear it’s now available in certain Nokia flagship stores in the US, such as the ones in Chicago and NYC.
Far from being your ordinary Eseries handset, the Nokia E66 comes in a svelte, stainless steel covered sliding body, with features that match the personality it tries to present.
Along with being a quadband GSM and dualband WCDMA phone, the Nokia E66 NAM will work with AT&T’s 3G cellular network. With built-in Wi-Fi, it will also let you connect to the Web when cellular networks are not the best option.
You can contact the nearest flagship stores in your area for confirmation and more information, but know the following two things: they only have the Grey Steel variant in stock and official pricing is $540 USD excluding tax.
Via Symbian Guru
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Wi-Fi-only Motorola Xoom now available at some US Cellular retail locations for $599.99
- Nokia has closed its US and UK online stores
- Black Nokia E71 for AT&T – to be released as Nokia E71x
- Careful with contacts on Nokia N900: deleting can remove them from your Skype, GTalk and other IM servers!
- Nokia opening 10 specialty stores in Beijing next year