You probably know the Chinese have a talent for being able to copy almost anything to the last detail, but this latest Nokia knock-off just blows everything else ever made in China out of the water.
Though we’re still at least a couple months away from seeing the Nokia N96 in the flesh on local store shelves, here is what some Chinese mobile phone makers think its successor, the Nokia N97, would look like. It’s a great knock-off, only the Nokia N97 doesn’t even exist yet! At least, not that we know of.
Actually, we uncovered a device with an eerily similar design to this one way back in one of Nokia’s patents, and thought that it would be the Nokia N85. It turned out later that the N85 was a dual-slider phone, so we still had no idea what the model in that certain patent was… until now.
Well, it’s hard to say whether this handset is indeed a clone of the Nokia N97. But if we look back to the case of the fake Nokia N79 leaked pics, it’s not as far-fetched as it first seems. One thing’s for sure, though: the Chinese can see the future.
Via Mobile Mentalism
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Leaked Nokia N79 pics turns out to be fake
- First Nokia vs Apple trials to take place in 2012. Nokia apparently wants $1.3 billion from Apple
- Nokia 5900 XpressMusic shows up, might be just a fake
- Nokia N86 8MP clone on sale for $112
- Nokia files new complaint against Apple, says most of its devices infringe patents